Whether you’re a financial professional or a consumer/investor, Ask yourself these 3 questions:
1. Do I know exactly how much I (or my best clients) have in
– life insurance
2. My annual income?
3. My approximate tax bracket?
I know what you’re thinking. These are all softballs.
Condescending. Borderline insulting.
4. How much in total, have you invested into your employer’s 401(k) plan so far, all years combined?
5. How much has your employer matched, in dollars, for all years combined?
6. What tax bracket were you in when you began your contributions – and therefore your tax “deferrals” ?
7. What tax bracket is your entire account subject to at present?
8. Now don’t answer this one out loud – I don’t want to embarrass anyone: Have you done the math – – to see if your deductible plan is going the way you think it should?
Most have not done the math. (Neither have their accountants) I know. I’ve asked these questions for years.
If you don’t know or don’t like the answers to these last few questions, we can help you find them, and improve your results – your control – your cash flow – your enjoyment of your hard work – and your legacy.
Please call or email us, to schedule a complimentary phone consultation.